Wednesday 13 June 2012

Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector

I saw this advertisement on a foreign magazine last year and couldnt wait to get my hands on it. This serum is a winner of 58 international beauty awards and some forums were raving so much about it. Since i am not keen to go for laser surgery to remove my spots at this moment and this serum claims to reduce spots so i decided to give it a try. I think it was retailed at SGD$143 for a 50ml bottle. I shared mine with my hubby and we both uses it twice a day and it lasted us about 10 weeks. But we got a shock when Changi Airport Duty Free was selling it at SGD$179 for 2 x 50ML bottles (SDG$89.50 each) so we will only get our supply from DFS next time. I think Clinique counters in Singapore also carry a 30ml bottle if you want to try out first.
You will only need 1 pump for each use and use it after your toner. The serum is quickly absorbed into the skin and it gives a smooth and silky feel.  You can layer ur moisturizer on then your SPF but give the serum at least 1 min to be fully absorbed into your skin. I saw difference in my skin about 4 days after using. My skin was clearer and brighter and my T Zone was also less oily. What i also like is this serum actually made my make up last longer so it can double up as a primer while providing TLC to my skin the whole day.

I really saw a significant differences in the size of the spots after 8 weeks of using. And my skin tone has also turned more even especially on my chin where my old pimples scars are.

Be patience when you are using this product as you can see your effort will pay off eventually. You must always use a sunblock in the day after putting on this serum else it will be fruitless. 

This product is gentle for daily use and in case if you are wondering whether it will get rid of moles and freckles - NO....afraid not.

4 out of 5 for this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment