Monday 29 October 2012

Clio Twisturn Waterproof Turnliner

The year end is coming and alot of people would already have plans for parties!! What will your make up be like?? If lining your eyes will be your choice, please read this.  This is important as the last time i tightline my eyes using eyeshadow and i turned into a raccoon 4 hours later and my hubby didn't even have the courtesy to tell me. When i confronted him, he said i am always trying new things and he thought the raccoon eyes was the latest fad. *FUME*

So the next day, i rushed off to Watsons in search of a waterproof eye liner. But the downside with Watsons is they have alot of products for you to try but the testers are always empty or dried up. The eye liners that i wanted to try were either brutally damaged or completely dried up. I knew i had to take a chance....super thin liner, gel liner, pencil liner, liquid liner etc etc. What should i pick!! I decided to take the plunge and try out CLIO - a professional No. 1 Korean eyeliner brand! Look at those kpop gals, i cannot go wrong with an eyeliner from a country when majority of their gals are spotted with lined eyes.


You have to twist the end of the liner to activate the eyeliner but don't turn it too many times as it will results in excessive liquid oozing out. I said 2 turns at first then add 1 turn each time until u see a drop on your brush. Tissue the drop off and its ready for use. Then turn once when you need to use it each time. The liner is surprisingly easy to use and it didn't "spread" on my eyelids. Some liners will "spread" and cause uneven line. It lasted a good 6 hours and it was still "fresh" when i got home. 

What i also like about this liner is that the black is not intensively black which can look very harsh on our eyes and it has a soft shimmering effect. I got mine in Urban Black No.8. There are 8 colors to choose from. I am very clumsy with liquid liners but this one,i have absolutely no complaint. If i can do it, i believe those eyeliner experts out there will do it in record time. I read some reviews that the liner dries up pretty fast but like most liquid liners, that is a common problem.
 
I also tried sprinkling some water onto my eye lids and the color didn't run but it didn't survive the shower (without washing face), the color simply disappeared after i finished washing my hair. No recommended for swimming!!
 
4 out of 5. SGD$24.90 from Watsons. This should be able to survive our unpredictable weather and the trip to the hair saloon. Don't know why they always wet my eyelids when they wash my hair.....

No comments:

Post a Comment